See you at FOSDEM

Cyrille

Lionel Elie Mamane <lionel@mamane.lu>

21/02/2006 09:35

Cyrille Bollu <Cyrille.Bollu@fedasil.be>
cc
Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org>, Aurelien Jarno <aurelien@aurel32.net>, Bart Cornelis <cobaco@linux.be>, debian-events-eu@lists.debian.org, Joost Van Baal <joostvb-fosdem@mdcc.cx>, Rene Engelhard <rene@debian.org>
Objet
Re: RE FOSDEM booth

On Tue, Feb 21, 2006 at 08:58:20AM +0100, Cyrille Bollu wrote:
> OK, I will be there.

> But I would be delighted if Bart Cornelis, Lionel Elie Mamane, Aurelien
> Jarno or Rene Engelhard could exchange their schedule with me so that I
> would be able to attend the talk about ClamAV.

You mean I will actually be able to get lunch? We have an agreement.

--
Lionel