Date conflict with BSP Vienna [was: Tiroler Linuxtag]

* Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> [2006-08-18 14:54]:

> I just want to drop a note that I will take part at
>
>       http://wiki.tirolerlinuxtag.at/
>
> with a Debian-Med talk (because it is situated at university for
> health sciences, medical informatics and technology).

Looks like most of the Austrian people involved in Debian will prefere
to attend the BSP in Vienna [1] which takes place the same weekend.

> If there would anybody like to join me we could ask for a
> Debian-Booth.

From the program (install party) the whole event appears very
*ubuntu-centric, I didn't note any other linux distributions.

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/BSP2006Vienna
--
<maxx@debian.org> ---- Debian GNU/Linux - The Universal Operation System
<hnj> kennt jemand ein gutes programm zum verwalten groesserer