Re: Some questions from the Italian car coming to LinuxTag

Re: Enrico Zini in <[🔎] 20050527104921.GA20583@viaza>
> Question 1: can we be of any use?  Is there still help needed at the
>             booth, or gaps to fill in the BOF or talk schedule?

Yes. See Uli Marten's mail on this list. You can help out at the
booth.

> Question 2: am I correct that this year there's an entrance fee?  Do we
> 	    really have to pay it?  (there is a page explaining
> 	    something, but it's only in german)

Acting positively on Q1 will get you an "Ausstellerausweis" (free
ticket for exhibitors).

I guess we would all miss something if you weren't here at LinuxTag ;-)

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/