Re: Organising the booth at LinuxTag

On Mon, 23 May 2005, Thomas Lange wrote:

Last year we had a summary for each subproject, so the booth staff
copuld inform himself about each subproject.
The plan was good but I think it did not really worked like it was
intended.

The project FAI will come
with three people as staff, so one will be available the whole time.
To be honest the FAI project was kind of a singularity regarding the
support of sub projects at the Debian booth regarding the support of
the visitors.  If other subprojects would take FAI as model for
managing a subproject booth we would be nearly perfect.  (I can say
this as responsible person for an other project - so it is also
self criticism. ;-) )  The reasons that not all sub-projects boothes
were maintained with the same quality might vary but we should not
search for excuses here but make it better for this year.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de