Re: [Cebit] current status

Hi!

Just a smal update:

* Alexander Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info> [050221 19:58]:

> 1. Booth:
>   Size:	Unknown.
>   Position:	Unknown.

9 squaremeter, H / 402.  Joey, could you please add the Block to the
entry on the events-page?

> 2. DVDs
>   Number:	Known.
>   Sponsored:	Partly.
>   Details:	Will be published later.

As allready stated in my blog, we just finished that.  Jörg created a
nice multi boot image for i386, amd64, powerpc and hppa, we tested them
a bit at the technical university Darmstadt.  A major german linux
magazine will give away 20'000 DVDs as addendum, while we have 2'500 for
us to give away (against donation).

> 9. booth party
>   In the case of a release, there will be a booth party...

I tried very hard to sing, just in case.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

--
http://learn.to/quote/