Re: [Cebit] current status

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005, Alexander Schmehl wrote:

4. Volunteers:
                    9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16.
 Alexander Schmehl: x   x   x   x   x   x   x   x
 Jörg Jasper           x   x   x   x   x   x   x
 Thomas Lange:                              x   x
 Andreas Tille:             ?   x   ?
Absolutely definitely not on Sunday 13.3. - no way.

Thomas, Andreas:  You are doint talks, will you get your own passes?
Well, I was hoping to get a pass if I do a talk.  Do I have to
ask for it explicitely?

7. Talks:
 There will be some Debian Related talks during CeBIT.
 Please see <http://www.debian.org/events/2005/0310-cebit> for details
 and inform us, if we forget a Debian related thing.
I would love to swap my talk from Saturday with some other developer if
possible.

9. booth party
 In the case of a release, there will be a booth party.
Perhaps someone else will release some other thing than Debian and
thus there are good chances for a party if I follow your sentence
right. ;-)

PS: Yes, talking about the release booth party was a joke.
Really?

Kind regards

           Andreas.