Re: Minor remarks about DebianDay at LinuxTag 2005

On Mon, Jun 27, 2005 at 08:24:28AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> >On Sun, Jun 26, 2005 at 11:46:03AM +0000, W. Borgert wrote:
> >>The participation was good:
> >   CDD: Current and Future           50
> Great - I was about to ask were this went.  I would be interested in
> some critics.  Enrico, did you published your slides anywhere?

I finally did:

  http://people.debian.org/~enrico/talks/20050623-LinuxTag/

My quick comments: I've been happy when giving the talk, and I think we
had quite a long and interesting Q&A after the talk.

More CDD world domination plots happening soon at Debconf5 :)

Ciao,

Enrico