Re: Linuxtag in germany...

Moin!

* Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> [050418 12:04]:

> > Anyone against our own small subconference called Debian-Day?  No?  I
> > thought that.
> I'm against it.

Hm?  What?  Why?  Haeh?

> > Joey:  What day may we get this year?
> Wednesday or Thursday.

I would vote for Thursday, since AFAIK Wednesday will be the day of the
"Business- und Behoerdenkongress", I think more of our "target group"
will be able to come on Thursday.

> > Any volunteers for talks during Debian-Day?  Any wishes for topics to
> > cover?
> Not sure if you saw this already:
> http://www.infodrom.org/Debian/events/LinuxTag2005/day.html

Honestly:  I last saw it, when it was empty ;)

But I think there was a missunderstanding.  When I proposed a "Howto
help Debian" talk, I didn't intend it for the Debian-Day, since it is
mostly visited by experienced Users and Developers and this audience
allready knews everything I'm telling in this talk.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

--
http://learn.to/quote/