Brandenburger Linux-Infotag

Dear Debian Guys,

the Brandenburg Linux User Group e.V. [1] is currently organising
the "2nd Brandenburger Linux-Infotag" [2] in Brandenburg/Havel
(in the West of Berlin, Germany). The event will take place
on April 23rd at the University of Applied Sciences in
Brandenburg. We are already short of spare times for
presentations, but we want to invite you to proviede
information about Debian. We could provie some tables
and some empty wall. Presently we are expecting round about
500 visitors.

Best wishes,
J. Tobias

[1]: www.bralug.org