Re: [Cebit] current status

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005, Alexander Schmehl wrote:

I don't know, I'm not a speaker myself.  But it might be possible, that
LinuxPark organizers to something like "card sharing" to minimize costs,
so it could be possible that you can only enter on one day.

But as I said:  I don't know.  So please ask.
Any hint WHERE or WHO to ask?

Okay.  To be more specific:  In case of a the Release of Debian
GNU/Linux 3.1 "Sarge" as stable, there will be a booth party on the
Debian-Booth:

Guests can bring their own food, Ganneff will to a gogo-dance showing
his beautifull legs, and I will sing songs.
Fortunately there is no sign that this terrible performance will take
place. ;-)

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--