FOSDEM Booth hardware insurance, key signing party

Hi all,

Could those people that are bringing hardware for the booth please send
me the model name, serial number, and approximate value of their
hardware, so that I can get it covered? I've received a number of
requests for laptops, but I'd think it'd be a good idea to have the
hardware that will be at the booth under insurance, too (as many people
will be doing stuff with that hardware).

Also, as every year, there's a key signing party at FOSDEM; if you want
to participate, please go to <http://www.foo.be/fosdem/>, and follow the
directions there.

--
         EARTH