Fwd: KDinner LinuxTag 2004

HI

Siehe Mail unten.

--- Begin Message ---
Hi Jörg, Hi Mawa,

Please forward this mail to your Gnome / Debian-LinuxTag staff members.

Like last year the KDE team plans to do a greek dinner during LinuxTag. As the
social event will happen on friday instead of saturday this year we already
booked a room and a buffet for

Thursday, June 27 at 19:30  (yes, unfortunately it turned out that the
university party is on the same evening)

KSC Clubhaus
Adenauer Ring 17
76131 Karlsruhe

We'd like to invite the Gnome and the Debian project to join this buffet.

Hopefully we'll see some successful ports of KDinner to GDinner and some
successful backports to Woody ;-)

Everybody who wants to participate will have to pay about EUR 11.

Please inform me as soon as possible how many people we'll approximately have
to expect from your teams :-)

Greetings,
Torsten Rahn

--- End Message ---

--
bye Joerg
<towo> "Das Internet, jetzt auf 47 DVDs - oder auf 2 CDs in der jugenfreien Fassung"?