Re: Debian at LIT in Wilhelmshaven/Germany - Help needed!

Martin Schulze schrieb:

Jens Gerdes wrote:
For more information about the Linuxinformationstage visit
http://www.lug-whv.de/?menu=20200400

Hi, I am living at Esens, so I could come around for the two days. But how could I help you? Actually I am interested in Debian... but I guess I would not be of any help, would I?

Please join.  Usually, you'll be able to learn from the other people
staffing the booth, how to help visitors.

Regards,

	Joey

Okay, ich werde da sein. Samstag 9.00Uhr... mal sehn, wie's wird. Etwas werde ich ja bestimmt erzähleen können.

Jens