Re: [domenig@vol.at: Fwd: Einladung als Referent zum LinuxDay 04]

Hi!

On Tue, Sep 07, 2004 at 08:42:38AM +0200, Christoph Siess wrote:
> Is anybody interested in manning a both at the LinuxDay in Vorarlberg
> (West Austria, near the Bodensee) and/or doing a talk?

Haven't read any response yet.

Nevertheless: I'll be at Linuxday.at for stuffing the Symlink booth
there. But if anyone needs a hike from Rhein-Main or Rhein-Neckar
area, I can offer a place or two in my car. I could also transport
flyers or posters from LWE in Frankfurt next week to Linuxday.at.

IIRC last year there was a Debian booth announced and reserved, but
nobody seemed to show up for manning it. That wasn't what I was used
to regarding Debian booths: Usually they were the biggest and best
staffed free project booths in all the exhibitions... ;-)

		Regards, Axel
--
Axel Beckert - abe@deuxchevaux.org - http://abe.home.pages.de/