Offer for CD/DVD sponsoring

Hello all,

I was approached at Systems yesterday by Lars Bachmann from SDC Germany, a
"media replication" company. SDC are interested in sponsoring CDs or DVDs
that we hand out at fairs, similar to what credativ/LOB/etc do for the
Linuxtag DVDs.

IMHO, it would be a nice thing to make use of this offer for Systems 2005,
instead of handing out the slightly outdated Linuxtag stuff. I'm not sure,
but I think they might also be willing to sponsor CDs/DVDs for EU events
outside Germany. (Website: "SDC is represented in the United Kingdom,
Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Finland and Norway".)

Unfortunately, the website <http://www.sdc-group.com> is rather unusable,
but you can contact SDC Germany via "kontakt ätt sdcgermany.de", or reach
Lars Bachmann directly using "lb ätt sdcgermany.de".

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key:
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  0x888354F7
  ¯ '` ¯