Debian for the Masses: HCC Dagen Nederland

Hi,

Together with Geert, Jama and Thomas I've staffed a Debian booth at SANE
2004 in Amsterdam.  This was good, but could be better: most people
visiting the booth were Debian users.

I guess it'd be even more useful if Debian in The Netherlands got
represented at a more general event.  As you'll probably know, the HCC
Dagen ( http://www.hccdagen.nl/ ) are such an event.

This is gonna happen 12, 13, 14 november, Jaarbeurs Utrecht.  If we want
a booth, we'd better be fast.

No, _I_ don't have the time to organise this.  Really.

Bye,

Joost