[LT Infomail#8] Thanks, Photos, Reports, Feedback - Debian
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, DanielKasten@web.de, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [LT Infomail#8] Thanks, Photos, Reports, Feedback - Debian
- From: Martin Schulze <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 21:49:40 +0200 (CEST)
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20040712194940.5E958366B78@luonnotar.infodrom.org>
[ available in a couple of hours ]
Thank you for attending LinuxTag. Again, this was an enjoyable and
successful event, and even though I was quite busy and mostly
running around like a maniac, I had a lot of fun this year in
Karlsruhe. You have helped LinuxTag to be a success.
I was quite pleased as most project booths were organised very well
and visitors were able most of the time to guess what a booth is
all about from a short glance at it. This is how a booth should be
2. Tables and Chairs
This year we have rented more tables and chairs than last year. I
hope that there were enough for all projects this time. Fortunately
they were placed in the elevator on Tuesday so that we were able to
call it back and get some more tables even on Wednesday. However,
this should only be an exception and we cannot guarantee it to work
as well at future events.
Were there enough tables? Or did we still have less than you would
like to use at your booth? Please remember that the booth should
still be interesting for visitors and have room for staff and
visitors as well.
As I already mentioned, I am collecting URLs to picture
galeries that cover LinuxTag. If you have taken photos during
LinuxTag and placed them in your gallery afterwards, please drop me
the URL if your gallery is not yet referenced in the collection
linked to above.
If you took pictures but don't have a gallery, we can host your
LinuxTag pictures on a LinuxTag machine if you like to. Please drop
Joey a line if you're interested.
This year I'm also collecting reports and web-log-items about
LinuxTag. So if you wrote a report and would like to see it added
in the above list, please drop Joey a line.
If you would like to give us feedback about the organisation or
implementation of LinuxTag, please don't hesitate to tell us. Of
course, I'm especially interested in problems that we could avoid
next year, especially if I can improve the situation personally.
The projects interface will probably be shut down soon. Hence,
don't worry if your accounts won't work anymore at the end of the
year. In fact the system will be prepared for next year with a new
database. It is anticipated that this will happen rather soon.