Re: Hardware (DEC AlphaStation 200 4/133)

Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> writes:

>> What about the space at the booth?  Does it make sense to bring this
>> antique machine with me (like the last years) or should I keep it at
>> home?
> I would also have a pegasos 2 machine, like last year, in a nice
> transparent special demo housing (all with light and everything).

Same as to Roland.
Probably yes, depends on the space we have (we have some sub-projects
with some need for space, place for beamer, etc). We know it in
Karlsruhe if we have a place for it. :)

--
bye Joerg
Das kannst du vielleicht mir erzaehlen, aber nicht jemanden, der Ahnung hat.