Re: [LT Infomail#4] Social Event, Keysigning, Cables, Shopping, Booth - Debian

On Tue, Jun 01, 2004 at 10:58:50AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Jun 2004, Martin Schulze wrote:
>
> > 1. Social Event
> >
> >    We have organised shuttle busses which will take you from LinuxTag
> >    to the lido.
> I did not noticed that either Karlsruhe or North Sea / Baltic Sea moved
> since last year, but if you are sure that there is a lido in Karlsruhe
> carying swimming suits might be a good idea. ;-)
Looks like lido has two meanigs: http://tinyurl.com/34zxq

And of course it looks like a lido if you use it with the UK meaning:
http://hydra.linuxtag.uni-kl.de/~joey/LT2004/lido-claudia/
http://hydra.linuxtag.uni-kl.de/~joey/LT2004/lido-steffen/

Sven
--