schedule for DebianDay at LinuxTag final

Good evening,

This is the final version for the program of the DebianDay at LinuxTag,
which will take place on Thursday the 24th of June 2004:
- fixed some typos, added new
- removed "half" talks
- added Gergely Nagy's talk about dpatch
- removed lunch break (Sorry folks, take a lunch-pack with you, if you
  realy want to visit all talks)

Joey: Please update the website.

10:00 - 10:50	Andreas Tille
		Custom Debian Distribution reloaded,
		including mastering Live CDs

11:00 - 11:50	Thomas Lange
		vollautomatische Linux-Installation mit FAI

12:00 - 12:50	Michael Banck
		Debian GNU / Hurd

13:00 - 14:00	Gergely Nagy
		Debian patch management with dpatch

14:00 - 14:50	Jonathan Oxer
		Linux Kernel, the Debian way

15:00 - 15:50	Alexander Schmehl
		»to infinity, and beyond« - the new features Sarge will
		have, and the problems it has

16:00 - 16:50	Gaudenz Steinlein (and maybe some others)
		Debian-Installer Internals

17:00 - 18:00	Daniel E. Atencio Psille
		Building your own Repository Infrastructure

Speakers: Please don't forget to save some time for questions, and put
your foils somewhere online.
Please submit an abstract, and think if your talk will be in german /
english / esperanto / sindarin / latin.

/* putting of my DebianDay-commissary hat */
/* putting on my Debian-User had */

I think it would be nice, if you could prepare your talk in english and
german, and ask the audience, which talk they would prefer.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander