schedule for DebianDay at LinuxTag 2.0

Good evening,

Well, allthough I like this kind of optimisation problems (nearly every
speaker prefers and/or dislikes at least one timeslot), it would be
nice, if you could accept this new version 3.0:
- fixed some typos, added new
- moved Jörgs deb-talk to get back to an hourly schedule
- moved lunch-break and Thomas' FAI talk

10:00 - 10:50	Andreas Tille
		Custom Debian Distribution reloaded,
		including mastering Live CDs

11:00 - 11:50	Thomas Lange
		vollautomatische Linux-Installation mit FAI

12:00 - 12:50	Michael Banck
		Debian GNU / Hurd

13:00 - 14:00	Lunch break (maybe filled with an other talk, unrelated
		to Debian)

14:00 - 14:XX	Jonathon Oxer
		Linux Kernel, the Debian way

14:XX - 14:50	n. n. (Alexander Schmehl?)
		apt-tools, dpkg-tools and other nice things Debian has
		(this might become neither a talk, nor a workshop, just
		a nice session, where the audience is expected to tell
		the others the stuff they know about all those nice
		tools, good luck for the one who volunteers to moderate
		this)

14:00 - 14:50	Alexander Schmehl
		»to infinity, and beyond« - the new features Sarge will
		have, and the problems it has

15:00 - 15:50	Gaudenz Steinlein (and maybe some others)
		Debian-Installer Internals

16:00 - 16:50	Thomas Lange
		vollautomatische Linux-Installation mit FAI

17:00 - 17:25	Jörg Jaspert
		Einführung in das Bauen von Debian-Paketen

17:30 - 18:00	Daniel E. Atencio Psille
		Building your own Repository Infrastructure

Speakers: Please don't forget to save some time for questions, and put
your foils somewhete online.
Please submit an abstract, and think if your talk will be in german /
english / esperanto / sindarin / latin.

/* putting of my DebianDay-commissary hat */
/* putting on my Debian-User had */

I think it would be nice, if you could prepare your talk in english and
german, and ask the audience, which talk they would prefer.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander