[LT Infomail#3] Booth Plans, Lifts, Insurrance, Posters - Debian
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, DanielKasten@web.de, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [LT Infomail#3] Booth Plans, Lifts, Insurrance, Posters - Debian
- From: Martin Schulze <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 12:02:11 +0200 (CEST)
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20040521100211.AD79E366B65@luonnotar.infodrom.org>
[ available in a couple of hours ]
1. Booth Plans
I will have to calculate the size, type and location for your booth
soon. In order to be fair to all projects and get the best out of
the limited amount of space, please mention as much booth plans as
you can as comments. Please write down what you plan to
demonstrate, how you plan to demonstrate it (i.e. with how many
machines, posters, additional equipment etc.) and what space this
will probably take.
2. Organisation of Lifts
Since I've seen questions from people looking for a lift to/from
LinuxTag with or without computer cargo, I guess that I should
provide information about the organisation of shared lifts. Some
people are even going to Karlsruhe daily (they live less than 100km
near by). If you are looking for others to carry with you or if you
are looking for somebody who can give you and your equipment a
lift, it may be worth looking at and writing to the
FahrGemeinschaften Wiki page.
LinuxTag e.V. will not apply for an additional insurance to cover
all projects and their equipment. Therefore, you should be very
careful with the equipment you are going to use. If breaks, it's
You should not leave worthy small parts at the booth when it is not
staffed (i.e. during the evening and morning).
4. Posters and Flyers
We would like to advertise LinuxTag as much as we can and hence use
flyers and posters as much as possible. Therefore we would like to
ask you whether you are able to decorate walls at your university,
schools, computer stores etc. in your near environment.
If you would like to help us advertise LinuxTag, please drop me a
line with the number of flyers and posters you think that you could
use and I'll get them sent to you. It's best to ask in your local
user group as well, so that more people can advertise LinuxTag, the
largest Free Software Fest. Please don't forget to add a mailing
address as well.