Debian at LIT in Wilhelmshaven/Germany - Help needed!

Hi folks

We are currently planning a booth at the Linuxinformationstage in
Wilhelmshaven in Germany at 6th and 7th of March 2004.

Our main problem is manpower at the booth. Right now there are only Joey,
Haggie and me. Two of use have time constraints on both of the days, so
we would be very thankful for any help. If you live near Wilhelmshaven
(quite far north :)), and you have a spare weekend to offer, feel free to
come over.

For more information about the Linuxinformationstage visit
http://www.lug-whv.de/?menu=20200400

MfG/Regards, Alexander

--
Alexander Reelsen   http://tretmine.org