Re: Linuxtag 2k4

Hi,

> - I already got a question from another project forwarded. Its based on
>   Debian, so it may use a bit of space on our booth. (Adamantix in this
>   case, maybe SkoleLinux too). If there are other projects based on
>   Debian we may give them a bit of space too.
>   Ok, depends on how much space we have for the booth, but this space
>   depends on what we ask Joey for (and what we tell him we want to do).
>   So projects please ask so we can use this information in our plans.
> - If you want access to the LinuxTag site on infodrom.org (Project
>   Debian) ask me, i can do this too.
>   BTW Joey, this site still says "2003". :)
Daniel Kasten and me (Hauke Goos-Habermann) from the m23 software distribution
project (http://m23.sf.net) would like to get a bit of space, like last year.
We will bring client + server and a LCD display for showing our system in
action. Is that ok?

If network or power cables,  switches are need, we can bring some, too.

Cu all,
 Hauke