Fosdem was great!

Thanks for organising the booth and the developer room, Wouter! I
enjoyed meeting you all at fosdem a lot!

A small note for Joey: I have some money here, but since I mixed it with
my private money, I'm not sure, how much I have ;)

Anyway: In our new, good looking white donation [1] box, which took
Andreas Mueller, is a small note, how much money I took out.

I think I have about 800€.

Don't start cheering, since some of it needs to be send to seppy for the
rubber stickers, and some to Andreas Mueller for the Shirts with
emboided Swirl.

I estimate, we got a little bit more than 400€ donations. You may start
cheering now.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

1: The box was created by Denis "seppy" Stampfer.