Re: Linux@Work in other cities

On Tue, Feb 03, 2004 at 11:27:19PM +0100, Alexander Schmehl wrote:
> This would be (if not canceled or postponed):
> Cologne, 10th of March
> Frankfurt, 11th of March (we allready organized to be there)

Will be there for these two.

> Stuttgart, 12th of March
> Munich, 13th of March
> Zurich, 25th of March

Not sure yet.

> Michael: Do you know, if they are going to zurich again, or hast the
> January event been moved?

No, the January one has not been moved. But I'm not sure they will go
there again.

> However: I'm pretty sure that we find volunteers for Munich, and IIRC
> there was a volunteer for Zurich (sorry, to lazy to search the archive
> now, who was that? Would you do it (again)?)

No, there was no one in Zuerich this time, but then we only knew the
event won't be moved a week in advance.

> Michael: IIRC two years ago, snacks and drinks were for free, if that
> was the case in Zurich, you should mention it now. Might encourage the
> volunteers ;-)

Well I got things for free, but I was a speaker. Not sure about the
exhibitors, but I'd guess so.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes