Re: LinuxTag Presence

On Wed, 9 Apr 2003, Alexander Schmehl wrote:

> > "How to help?"  As a developer advancing the BTS or as a user?
> As a user.
I regard this as *very* important regarding to the experience that
at least 95% people droping in a Debian booth I was caring for did
not ever heard that there is something like BTS.  Also about 80%
did not know that it is possible to ask for packages which are not
yet included in Debian.  (The 15% difference did know that it must
be possible but had no idea how to do that.)

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
John F. Kennedy