Re: LinuxTag Presence

If there will be no problem to partecipate (still to early for me to
confirm)

On Wed, 9 Apr 2003, Martin Schulze wrote:

> Who would like to give a talk during Debian Day?

a talk about IPv6 in Debian is mine.

> Who want to think about what is useful to demonstrate at the booth?

I can take this with or without partecipating directly. A list of ideas
will be available in a few days. Of course suggestions and comments will
be welcome.

> Who wants to contribute with machines?

as usual i can bring or send some network equipment. I really suggest NOT
to use wireless equipment at these kind of events since they do not work
fine in "polluted" environments.

Fabio

--
Our mission: make IPv6 the default IP protocol
"We are on a mission from God" - Elwood Blues

http://www.itojun.org/paper/itojun-nanog-200210-ipv6isp/mgp00004.html