Re: Flyer issue

On Tue, 25 Mar 2003, Michael Banck wrote:

> Somebody else proposed we put the date the flyer content was produced on
> the flyer, so people realize it might be from last year and not totally
> accurate. What do you think?
This is definitely a good idea!

> Any other suggestions so far? Should we e.g. include Openoffice.org in
> the list of applications, although it's only available in unstable and
> via backports?
I think the whole flyer is speaking about stable regarding released architectures,
numbers of packages, etc.  So mentioning OpenOffice.org might confuse people.
The only chance I would see is to explain package pools also on the flyer but
this might blow up the thing to much.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
John F. Kennedy