Flyer issue

Hello,

experience from exhibitions shows that even long year Debian users do not
use or even do not know about BTS.  So if we want to get response from our
users we should mention also the BTS on our flyer because I think it as a
very important part of the Debian infrastructure.  Unfortunately I do
not realy know a sane text or category where this would fit in.  Any
opinions about that?

While looking at the flyer I just faced a spelling error in the German
version.  In the footer s/gesponsort/gesponsert/ because the German word
is "sponsern".

We should fix that before printing the next couple of flyers.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
John F. Kennedy