Re: CeBit

* Michael Meskes <meskes@debian.org> [030311 16:11]:
> Due to some surprise movements I will be at Hannopver tomorrow. Yes,
> Alex, I know, I could have brought the flyers with me ...

I didn't say anything (yet) ;)

> Anyway, am I correct that all debian developers meet at 1400 at the
> Debian booth, well make that the Linuxland booth to arrange a
> kexsigning? :-)
Yes, you are. I think they left enough space for this in the
background, so you don't need to blockade us.
BTW: LinuxLand has some presents for DD's, but I forget, what it was..

But now: The Problem: Yesterday I installed Debian on the presentation
machine, and it crashes occasionally. I think there are two Problems
with this machine: APM and the Graphics card (ATI Technologies Inc Rage
128 Pro TF). I can disable APM, but I fear X will keep on crashing.

Luckily I have my brothers Notebook here, so if it crashes again, I can
use it, but I don't know, what to do on sunday, when I need to take the
notebook with me.
Toi, toi, toi.

cu
Alex