Re: Found a picture from LinuxWorldExpo Frankfurt

On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 01:13:55PM +0100, Alexander Schmehl wrote:
> avaible yet, but I think you can see a little bit of our Debian booth
> on the right side of the picture.
>
> And if I'm not completly wrong, you can even try to recognize Chris
> Halls, siiting on the right and talking to a female visitor.

Hehe, there is certainly a likeness, but you can just make out the
OpenOffice logo on the left of the company that decided to get themselves a
free booth to market their stuff by calling themselves OpenOffice :(  They
seemed to be a Windows-using shop that had installed OOo on a SuSE box just
for the exhibition.  That would make the booth on the right the KDE booth.

Chris