Re: FOSDEM booth

On Tue, 4 Feb 2003 22:07, Rémi Letot wrote:
> as debian has a booth at FOSDEM and I plan to be in the area, is a
> happy and heavy user but non developper of any use? Is hardware
> welcome or needed? Is there somewhere a coordination page for hardware
> and people who man the booth?

I would like to know the answer to this as well.

Martin, are you the person who is managing this?  If not then who is?

I've got some hardware I can bring, but it's a bit of a PITA to bring it and
to configure it before bringing it.  I will not bring it unless I am certain
that there is space for it and that there will always be someone at the stand
to prevent theft.