Cebit

Hello !

How is it supposed to be understood when no dates are checked besides my name ? I curently plan to stay for as long as possible (that is so far: the entire cebit - unless acommodation becomes a problem).
So if needed, please update my record please :-)

Secondly how is it lookign with the computer when have on the booth. Is screen and pc all-ready and do we know how we will set it up, with what etc. ?

Just so we ends up with no surprises and such.
And by the way, I can bring 80 gb. of Debian mirror on a harddrive if needed. Just need to know exactly what we need to mirror.

Regards,
- Troels Vognsen :-)