Re: Linux Days Luxembourg

On Nov 5, 2003, at 0:12, Axel Beckert wrote:
Also by web, the page says, but:

% Please choose a valid date.

[Of course I did. :-]

% Warning: reset(): Passed variable is not an array or object in
% /home/www/libs/php/phplib/php/session.inc(272) : eval()'d code on
% line 1

*grmpf*

*g* ?

P.S.: I'll try to get my car equipped with four seats in time, but
      can't promise it. (Need to mount the rear seat belts before...)
      Anyone else will come by car, so we have a dynamically allocable
      transportation possibility. Or is public transport in Luxembourg
      also available in the late night?

Well,
public transport is ok in Luxembourg. A "dynamically allocable transportation possibility" shouldn't be a problem, as I ll be there by car myself.

P.s. it won't be possible for me to be at the linudays on friday before lets say 1030. as i got a math paper before, and do want to write it :)

P.p.s. when will the installation of the machines, and so on, start on thursday ?

		Regards, Axel
--
Axel Beckert - abe@deuxchevaux.org - http://abe.home.pages.de/