Re: Accommodation at Linux Days Luxembourg

On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 01:13:37PM +0100, Axel Beckert wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Just phoned to the youth hostel:
>
> On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 12:12:40AM +0100, Axel Beckert wrote:
> > | From: mike@cluon.priv.at (Thomas 'Mike' Michlmayr)
> > | Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 10:34:44 +0200
> > |
> > | there's one youth hostel in town:
> > | http://www.youthhostels.lu/e/auberges/luxembourg/auberge.html.
> > |
> > | dorm room goes for EUR 15.5, linen included.
>
> Well, the bad news is: This is not as I expected per room but per
> person and night! So it would have been 31 EUR for everyone who wants
> to sleep at the youth hostel.

Thought so, still not bad price compared at the price of the hotel.

> The good news is: After that, I phoned Guilan Devillers, who offered
> us 2 to 3 places. He has beds for accomodating 2 people, but if the
> rest of us would bring camping mats and sleeping bags, 4 people are no
> problem. So to be sure, I would suggest, that _everyone_ brings his
> camping mat and sleeping bag _or_ contacts me, if he does not want to
> sleep on camping mats.

I will bring my sleeping mat and sleeping bag, no problem. I will need
to sleep only one night though, since i arrive friday morning.

> The address is:
>
>     Devillers, Guilain
>     67 rte de Luxembourg
>     L-8077 Bertrange (Bartreng)
>
> It's in the west of Luxembourg. If you come from Trier (Germany) it's
> the fourth highway exit, he told me.
>
> Thanks Dali for finding the sleeping place and thanks for Guilan for
> the possibility to sleep at his house.

And as said, i can provide transportation on friday evening/saturday
morning.

Friendly,

Sven Luther