Re: Language of talks at LinuxTag

Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> writes:

> beeing at Debconf in Oslo I just want to foreward some kind of critics
> to LinuxTag:  Several people regard this event as really useless for people
> who do not understand German.

If LinuxTag wants to be viewed as an international event I guess it
bad if a major part of the talks isn't in english. I thought about
going a year ago but I'm not good at german so I didn't go.

But I have no proble with LibuxTag being a nation german event and
then I would expect that the majority of the talks were in
german. Foreign talkes can of course give their talks in english.

--
 Peter Makholm     |                                              What if:
 peter@makholm.net |     IBM bought Xenix from Microsoft instead of buying