Re: -Events-

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003, Martin Schulze wrote:

> I'd use white shirts since lighter material is more friendly while
> dark material is dark and represents sadness.  Also, logos on light
> shirts are easier distinguishable than logos on dark shirts, except
> you use large plain spaces with light colors - but the Debian logo
> is too filigrane for it.
Nothing against your personal feelings about black but I've got the
feeling that LinuxTag was becoming "darker" compared to last year because
much more tie wearing people entered.  I personally bought a black shirt
and a black polo shirt at LinuxTag with the Debian Swirl.  It is clearly
visible and I prefer it because it looks more serious (quite apropriate
for me because I'm sort of increasing the average age at the Debian
booth ... ;-) ).

Kind regards

           Andreas.