Re: Fwd: Social Event der Freien Projekte :-)

* Enrico Zini <enrico@debian.org> [030706 22:37]:

> > Please take into account that Saturday night is the KaLUG party
> > as well, which served about 400 people last year.
> > Details: http://www.infodrom.org/Debian/events/LinuxTag2003/faq.html#party
[..]
> The only thing I know is that if there is a good opportunity to meet
> other people and have fun, I'd like to be there.

Just discussed this via IRC, and me and some other people prefer KaLUG Party
over KDE-Meeting.

The KaLUG party was REALY funy last year!
And we always met people from other projects last year, when went for
diner (which was usaly funy, too).

Yours sincerely
  Alexander