Re: LinuxTag 2003-Info

On Tue, Jun 24, 2003 at 07:35:27PM +0200, Andreas Mueller wrote:

> Hardware :
> Alexander W. : HUB, a NetworkCard and some cables.
> Arne W. : beamer, sparc, i386, 3 TFT
> Noel K. : webcam
> Roland R. : alpha
> Joerg W. :  2* i386, kable, switch
> Andreas M.: Sony PS2
> Gergely N.: mac68k
>
> There are 3 i386, 1 Alpha, 1 Sparc, 1 mac, 1 PS2

Hello, I will also come, and i will probably be bringing one to three
powerpc boxes, more especifically based on the pegasos mainboard. I will
bring mine, and 1 or 2 which should be lent by Genesi, the company
producing them. They all have included network card, but i don't have a
HUB and no ethernet card.

> Booth-plan
> The plan looks like this, 3 persons for 2h, 1 person stay ready upon
> request. At Saturday and
> Sunday ( many people expected ) we run with 4 and 1 ready for request.
> Booth Personal wear a free debian-shirt with a name plate, somebody is
> able to print them ?

I can come, i will be coming each day from strasbourg, and will maybe
not be there the whole 3 days, especially if i will go one day to Metz,
which is not sure yet. Please count me in for booth support, and i will
take any shift that needs done, except perhaps the 9-11 ones if
possible.

Also, i think i will be leaving together with Enrico, Fabio and others
directly to debcamp/debconf afterward, there are still free car seats,
but i think Enrico will send a separate mail about this.

Friendly,

Sven Luther