Speech for Debian-day @ LinuxTag

Hi all,

I would like to announce a speech for the Debian-day at LinuxTag. We develop
an opensource software distribution system, that is able to install and
manage many clients over the network. This includes partition, format and
installation of a base system. If the base system is installed, you can
remotely add more software to the clients. All software is distributed with
the m23 server, that contains an Apache, MySQL, PHP and serveral other tools
to manage the distribution. The administartion itself is done with a web
interface, that can be used from everywhere on the local network. For more
details have a look at www.m23linux.de.vu.

I don't know if I have the possibillity to deliver a speech, but I would like
to do so.

Hauke