Re: LinuxWochen.at 5th - 7th June, Vienna, Austria

On Mon, May 19, 2003 at 01:24:41PM +0200, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>  Way cool, yes! Can you send some over? My address is in the db. Do you
> need some money sent back for it or can I give them away for a small
> donation?

Okay, I will cut some now.  I think we/you should label machines to mark
them as Debian machines.  Or give away a sticker to very intersted
people, or as a present for a interesting talk - not to people they walk
around an get what they can.

later,
 Dennis