Re: LinuxTag Presence

Hi,

although I'm possibly a bit late (didn't read *that* mailbox for a long
time)...

> Who would like to organize the booth at this year's LinuxTag in July?

Difficult. I'm organizing a new party series, due to start in late June,
so I'm already busy in the most important time.

> Who wants to staff the booth?

Here.

> Who wants to contribute with machines?

I have an Amiga 1200 which can run as m68k or ppc, ATM without graphics
board but stable[1]. I planned to take the box on to debcamp anyway.

   Simon

[1] In case you remember Systems 2001...

--
GPG Fingerprint: 040E B5F7 84F1 4FBC CEAD  ADC6 18A0 CC8D 5706 A4B4