Software Patents Brussels 2003/05/7-8

I'll be joining this important (and perhaps last) EU software patent
conference on 7/8 May: http://swpat.ffii.org/termine/2003/europarl/05/

I believe the conference will be free for admission, but for the
European Parlement hearing you'll need to be a registered supporter
(http://www.ffii.org/ffii-cgi/eintrag?m=n&l=en) and you'll need to
fill out an invitiation form send from phm@ffii.org.

Sleeping arrangements can be paid for or you can bring a sleeping
bag (I'll do this) and stay at the home of people in Brussels.

My personal thoughts regarding software patents and extreme digital
rights legislation can be found here: http://debianlinux.net

Hopefully other people on this list will join me in Brussels.

Jama Poulsen

"If you begin to understand what you are without trying to change it,
 then what you are undergoes a transformation." - Jiddu Krishnamurti