Re: CD/DVD for LT 2003?

On Wed, Mar 26, 2003 at 09:19:12AM +0100, Michael Bramer wrote:

Hi,

> Have someone start with mastering a CD for the LT2003?
>
> Maybe someone can post some reports about this topic...
I'll do it :)
Ok ATM I've very limited time cause I'm writting on my final
documentation for my apprenticeship (I hope this is the right
translation for the german word "Ausbildung"). My documentation
has to be ready on 07.04.2003 so after that I'll continue my work
with  the iso.

So in the last two month nothing changed. I'm rebuilding the iso
every 1-2 weeks with the latest sec fixes to be sure it's still working.

You can find a changelog, my todo list and the last iso I've tested on
ftp://hxt.homelinux.org/lt2003/

I'll build the latest version of faqs etc. in the next hour and prepare a
new uptodate iso so you can test something more recent if you like.

IMHO the most important changes I've to do are:
- integration of the mozilla backports from Adrian
- wait for the new bf2.4 with Linux 2.4.20 and hope theý're working

Sven

BTW: if you like you can use rsync to access the stuff on hxt.homelinux.org

--
It really sucks to give your heart to a girl
You want to know her like she knows the whole world