Re: CeBIT

On Sun, 2003-02-23 at 13:58, Alexander Schmehl wrote:

> I sighed, because you made a first-time-experience to a
> the-city-in-which-you-live-is far-behind-experience ;)

What really had set me of once, was that in a local Karstadt (a
all-in-one supermarket) here (germany) they did not only sell Mandrake,
RedHat, SuSE and even a version of Debian but also some games from Loki!

That was about 1 1/2 years ago and sadly they don't sell linux games
anymore and the linux distributions are cut down to 2-3 now too... :(

Maybe that's the reason I moved? ;-)

Bye,
   Alain