Re: Found a picture from LinuxWorldExpo Frankfurt

* Chris Halls <halls@debian.org> [030219 14:32]:

> > And if I'm not completly wrong, you can even try to recognize Chris
> > Halls, siiting on the right and talking to a female visitor.
> Hehe, there is certainly a likeness, but you can just make out the
> OpenOffice logo on the left of the company that decided to get themselves a
> free booth to market their stuff by calling themselves OpenOffice :(  They

You are right! The one wall of our booth and the picture of the beamer
would have been visible, if this was our booth. I think I need new
glasses...

I just saw, that they have forms for exhibitors avaible. It is very
early (nearly eight months left), shall I ask them, if we can get a
booth, like the one we had last year?

cu
Alex

--