Re: Going from LinuxTag to DebConf

Hi,

Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> I guess quite a few people are interested in getting from LinuxTag
> directly to DebCamp/DebConf.  For reference, LinuxTag is from July
> 10-13; Debconf 3 will be held in Oslo, from July 18th to July 20th
> 2003, with debcamp preceeding it, from July 12th to July 17th.
>
> I will probably go from LinuxTag in Karlsruhe to Frankfurt Hahn and
> fly to Oslo with Ryan Air.  Is anyone else interested in doing the
> same (note that Frankfurt Hahn isn't really close to Frankfurt at
> all).

Yes. I thought doing exactly the same.

There actually are some contstraints with my job at my uni (I need to
get free there) and I think about switching them so it's not fully clear
if I would have time the whole week between LinuxTag and DebConf)

I'll at least ask on Wednesday my current one...

Otherwise, I'll do
Karlsruhe -> Dortmund -> .. -> Dortmund -> Frankfurt Hahn -> Oslo
(with Ryanair, I think on the 17th or early on the 18th)

Regards,

Rene

--
 .''`.  Rene Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: 248AEB73