Re: Debian booth at LinuxForum 2003 (Copenhagen, Denmark)

I have been going trough the organization pages and got more or less the
situation (yeah my danish is still not very good ;) ). Do you have any
updates? as far as i can understand there is not much we can show in that
amount of space and without inet connectivity. Did you try to contact the
organization to get something more? What did they say?

Thanks
Fabio

--
vega:~# apt-get install life