Re: "Call for Papers" für den LinuxTag 2003

On Thu, 30 Jan 2003, Martin Michlmayr wrote:

> * Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> [2003-01-30 15:41]:
> > The Call for Papers for LinuxTag 2003 is out.
>
> FWIW, I intend to submit a paper related to Debian.  If others want to
> do the same, perhaps we should coordinate.
I'm not really sure whether I should submit for Debian-Med or
Debian Internal Projects because the workshop last year was not
really well visited. :)
Thus I guess I will try the interest in these topics at LinuxTag
Chemnitz this year at first and will try LT 2004 with super duper
running medical software on a Knoppix CD full of whists and marvels. :)

Kind regards

        Andreas.